Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Journey Begins with NET11

We unconsciously use the internet everyday in our familiar boundaries, be that checking our emails, bidding or selling on Ebay, Googleing, using work or home based programs.

I thought I was comfortable with my PC and the internet until now!

Welcome Zoe to Net11, your first unit as part of the Bachelor of Arts (Internet Studies)

In a matter of days my stomache has tightened, I feel the adrenalin pumping. My awareness is opening and it is exciting!

Do I feel a little intimidated when I read my fellow students posts and blogs - yes.

Can I turn this feeling into a good thing - yes.

I have never studied open learning before, and I have realised that my learning in in the hands of me and how I take on board my interaction with my fellow students.

I may know more than I think right now, my journey is just beginning and I am 'Excited'.