F - Have FUN with your thoughts. We deal with tight and technical all day at work, find that inner child and let go.
I - Keep it INTERESTING. I would rather read about 7 secret ingredients to the best smoothie, rather than 7 reasons why I shouldn't be drinking it.
V - Be aware of what personal information you disclose. You are VOLUNTEERING all information you post to your readers. Protect yourself and your family.
E - ETIQUETTE. We all have our different views and beliefs. If you dont believe in a topic, dont be slanderous or critical if it really isn't warranted. There is nothing wrong with a good arguement, but play fair. Do you want people to read your posts or push them away.
. - The be all and end all is to ENJOY:)
1 comment:
Hi Zoe, cool take on the FIVE rules, i like it!
Post a Comment